Friday, August 28, 2009

cleaning

With only a month and a half left in my pregnancy, I have become obsessed with cleaning and organization. The kids' rooms have been purged and tidied, and as mentioned previously, the master bedroom/nursery nook is on it's way. But there's so much that still needs to be done! It seems that as my pregnancy has progressed, I've traded in my art supplies for cleaning supplies and a tool box. A friend of mine laughed at me the other day when she asked me what I was doing, and I told her I was organizing my tool box (yes, the tool box is mine...my husband likes to think he's handy, but everyone knows all the tools belong to me:)).

I have to admit, I'm DYING to get back to doing some artwork! I have high hopes that our new addition will be completely co-operative and allow me some time to create, but the realistic mommy side of me knows that Little Papercuts will have to wait until the mini papercut is good and ready:)

No comments: