Monday, August 31, 2009

32 weeks and counting to our new baby girl...i think

As of today I'm in my 32nd week of pregnancy. If all goes as my previous pregnancies did, I should see the arrival of our mini papercut roughly 2 weeks before my October 26th due date. But as all mom's know, babies are unpredictable and prone to their own schedules, so I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be lucky enough to be early and not late!























We've based the majority of our decorating choices (mural, fabric and decoration) on the fact that when we went for our ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, the technician told me "It is most likely a girl." Now I know that unless it's a 3-D ultrasound, the results are not always 100%, and I myself have always felt I was having a girl.























However, within the last few weeks the amount of people (read strangers) that have approached me and asked if I was having a boy, not to mention my family members who have also asked the same question based on the fact that I'm carrying very much like I did with my son, has put a lot of doubt in my head. I'm now a little unsure as to whether I'm having a boy or girl. I would be happy with either one, seeing as I already have one of each, but I am now wondering if I've decorated a little girl's nursery for a little boy. Hmm, I guess we'll find out soon enough if I'll be repainting my floral mural:)

No comments: