Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tadpoles























The kids started swimming lessons over the summer this year, and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they seemed to pick things up, as well as their fearlessness in the water. I was also surprised (read shocked) that my daughter received her Level 1 badge in the first session. My son wasn't quite there yet, but did achieve Salamander status, which we were extremely happy with :)

But in the second session my eldest got her Level 2 badge and the little Salamander was still sitting with a big goose egg. So when we entered into the Fall session, he was determined to get his Level 1 badge, and I'm happy to announce that last Tuesday he succeeded! I now have 2 little swimmers going into Level 2 and Level 4 (the oldest papercut got her Level 3 badge too!). I'm so proud of them both...good job guys!!!

No comments: