Monday, December 6, 2010

lazy bones























As of today we have only 2 more weeks until the kids are on Christmas holidays, and there is so much to get done! I have to admit, my absence as of late has been due in part to one thing...laziness. Maybe it's the cold weather (we were graced with a beautiful blanket of snow this weekend), maybe it's the excitement of Christmas, maybe it's the thought of all the housework that needs to get done for Christmas ;) Whatever it may be, I am guilty of succumbing to it and donning my lazybones pajamas.























My Christmas tree sits completely naked waiting for me to get all the lights and ornaments out of storage. Our paper snowflakes have yet to adorn our windows and there is a mountain of presents that need to be wrapped. I'm usually super excited about Christmas, and quickly put up all the decorations around the house. I don't know what it is this year. I wouldn't say I'm being a Scrooge or a Grinch, but lazy for sure. It feels kind of nice...relaxed. I'll get it done when it gets done. Maybe it's a little bit lazy and a little bit selfish? Hey with 3 kids, I think I'm entitled to just a pinch of each:) Lazy bones. I'll happily admit to that :)

No comments: