Sunday, July 12, 2009

so much to catch up on


So yes, it's been about 5 months since I've spent any time to blog, and while I feel terribly about it, I do have a few valid reasons. The biggest of them all being that I am currently in my 6th month of pregnancy:) When I first found out back in February, I was immediately thrown into a whirlwind of project completion, not to mention HORRIBLE morning/all-day sickness. Honestly, I wasn't sure the the nausea would ever subside, but I'm happy to report that those days are gone! But between trying to tie up loose ends with work and trying to function while sick with 2 other kids to tend to, my blog has been neglected.

I've had my ups and downs so far with this pregnancy, but so far so good! Unfortunately this has also meant that all Little Papercuts artwork is being put on the back burner. Thankfully I was able to complete all the orders that came in right before the morning sickness kicked in, but it also meant that I have had to cease taking any new orders for the time being. While this has made me very sad, I'm happy to say that I do look forward to being able to do artwork again once the baby is born and into a bit of a routine. So to those of you who are willing to wait, 'thank-you'.

Having said that I will be posting pics of artwork that was completed prior to my 'hiatus', as well as my new project...the nursery! I am very excited about my new baby nursery, partially because I LOVE kids' spaces, but mostly because it means I will finally be able to renovate my bedroom...which I hate!!! So stay tuned, there'll be lots of stuff to write about:)

No comments: