Thursday, April 10, 2008

spring at last























Yes, I think it's safe to say that spring is finallly here and I'm hoping that the warmer weather is here to stay. It's nice to head out the door with spring jackets and sneakers instead of packing up the kids in their bulky jackets, snow pants and boots. Things have been very busy around the Little Papercuts household so far this month. I finally sent off all my website artwork and paperwork, and now it's in the hands of the web designer. I've got my fingers crossed that it will live up (if not exceed) all of my expectations!

In addition to all of the website stuff I've been working on, I've also got quite a bit of actual work to do as well. Let's see...I've got about 4 name art orders that have to be completed by the end of April, not to mention 2 other orders due for the end of May. It's gonna be busy around here! But hey, I'd rather be busy than twiddling my thumbs waiting for someone to order something.

This morning I treated myself to some new paper packs. I love paper. Looking for new papers and finding great deals always puts me in a great mood. I wasn't really on the hunt for new paper, I have TONS (as my husband can surely attest to), but sometimes you just have to have more! Today was definitely one of those days. Last year I had started buying some of my paper pads from Indigo bookstore. They sold really nice quality paper, but they're a little pricey, so I would splurge every now and then but not very often. Well, you can imagine my surprise and joy when I found stacks of the very same packs at Homesense. Any of you that live in Toronto know that Homesense sells mainly housewares stuff, but withing the last year or so they started to carry scrapbooking products. But the best part is that they were only $9 for the larger size pads and $6 for the smaller ones. Needless to say I bought about 3 packs, and I probably would have bought more but my little one wanted to go look at toys. It's hard to force a 4 year old to be excited about scrapbooking paper!

I can't decide if it's the great weather or the beautiful paper, but overall today's been FABULOUS so far!!!!

2 comments:

kiddlebug said...

Where can I find your work? It is beautiful! I ggogled you but I couldn't find a URL for you. Please post a link on your site.

little papercuts said...

Oh, thanks so much! My website is currently under construction and hopefully it'll be up and running by the end of the month. Until then you can always e-mail me:)