Saturday, April 5, 2008

here comes the sun!


















Well, it seems the warmer weather is FINALLY on it's way...unfortunately for me (and any other mom's out there probably know this) that also means that the kids are gonna be sick. Yup, the nicer temps seem to have also brought on colds for my kids. The last week has been full of runny noses, sore throats, headaches, stuffy noses and lots of coughing. My littlest one always takes it the hardest, and true to form, the past couple of days for him have been pretty rough. It would seem that he doesn't really like to just do the usual cold and flu stuff, and we inevitably end up with him using his inhaler. Even though he always feels better after he's been puffed, the last few times he's been sick, he's fought me about using it. We went through a brief period when he was really little and I used to have to hold him down in order to use the inhaler on him. Then one day he decided that it would be better to breathe than fight me, so he came to like it...on several occasions he's asked me if he can use the puffer even when he's not sick. But this last time around he didn't seem to keen on cooperating with me.

But being home has also meant for work time for me. I'm sending off all of my website artwork and layouts with my hubby tonight. Hopefully all will be finished by the end of the month. I've got my fingers crossed that it will turn out the way I've been picturing it! I think that's why it's taken me so long to get my stuff off to the website guy. It's hard to let go and put all you hard work and faith into the hands of someone else, but at some point you have to trust that others will do as good a job, if not better, than you would.

I've finally managed to finish some artwork for my daughter that I had started last year, but between everyday life and actual orders had been left on the back burner. As promised in my last post, pics will be up soon (I'm waiting for Photoshop to be installed on my laptop). I hope you all have a great weekend, and enjoy all the sunshine we've been getting!:)

No comments: