Saturday, April 12, 2008

happiness

What makes you happy? Finding great deals on paper, clothes or anything for that matter. Sunny days. Going on a date with my hubby while the kids are at school. They all rank pretty high on my list (not necessarily in that order), but for me my kids are #1 on that list. Even though they have their moments, and they sometimes make me want to pull my hair out, for the most part they're pretty good kids. I'll admit there are those days when it is impossible for them to get along, but I think they play together and love each other more than they fight. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part, but they're my kids and I love them.

I asked my kids what makes them happy, and both replied a resounding 'Playing with mommy'. I had fully expected my daughter to say 'Getting a new Bratz doll, or e-pet', and I was sure my little one was going to tell me 'Cars', which for him is no surprise, but I have to say it was really nice to be tops on their lists too. I'm sure tomorrow their opinions are gonna change, but for now I'll take what I can get!:)

No comments: