Wednesday, June 4, 2008

tired of being sick

Well, it's been almost 2 months since my last post, and while I would like to say that I've been soooo busy with work that I haven't had any time to blog, the truth of the matter is that I've been sick for over a month and I'm finally feeling like myself again. With my daughter int he first grade and my son in preschool, someone is constantly coming home sick. All of you moms out there know how the cycle goes: one gets sick gives it to the other one, and inevitably either you or your hubby gets it, and just when you think everyone is in the clear, one of the kids gets sick AGAIN!!! Pair being sick with having your allergies kick in and you can imagine how I've felt for the last few months. Right now I still have a cough, and allergy symptoms, but for the most part I've recovered...I wish I could say the same for my poor hubby who, like me, is sick and riddled with sneezing fits from all the pollen in the air. Oh well, here we go again!

No comments: