Thursday, November 25, 2010

omg it's justin bieber!























This week has been filled with a flurry of activity, mainly for my eldest papercut. It started with Justin Bieber and ended with prep for braces.

At the beginning of the week the mister took our daughter and her cousin to see Justin Bieber. We are big fans (not really of the hair, but we like the music), so it was a real treat for her to see him in concert. This is the second concert my daughter's been to in her 9 years, which is 2 more than me:) A good time was had by all, and I'm sure the mister is glad that it's over...especially his eardrums!

But yesterday was a really big day for my girl, as we're currently at the beginning stages of getting braces. So we had x-rays taken, photos taken, impressions done and spacers put in. We get everything in about a week and a half, and I think she's a little bit nervous and a tad excited too. I had braces as a kid, and I do not have fond memories of them, but they were worth every penny and every annoying trip to the orthodontist to have them tightened (OUCH!!). Hopefully she'll be able to look back when she's older and be grateful to have had them...hopefully ;)

No comments: