Monday, November 22, 2010

my apologies
















I feel like a child that is always late for school, saying 'I'm sorry, I won't do it again' only to find myself in the same predicament. I hope all of you who have been reading my little blog haven't lost interest. Sorry y'all. I have so many things to tell everyone, but haven't had a chance to sit down to write about any of it! And here's the one thing I've been meaning to blog about...

I plan to get started on some new artwork soon. Artwork! YIPPEE!!!!

Now I'm not sure as to how much is going to get accomplished, but I'm itching to get out my paper and scissors again. My mini papercut is on a better schedule now, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get something done! ANYTHING! I'm not sure if I'm really telling you all about this to let you know, or to keep myself accountable. Either way I'm optimistic that 2011 will be a much more productive year...on the work front, that is. Fingers crossed, and thanks to all of my 'friends' out there! You guys are the best:)

No comments: