Thursday, September 16, 2010

did you miss us?























Hi. Did you notice we were gone? Well we've got a lot to catch up on, and so much still going on. Where do we start?

Hmm, let's see...the last few weeks seem like a flurry of activity! Between trying to enjoy the last weeks before school started, packing as much fun as possible into what was left of the summer, and the hustle and bustle of getting the older papercuts ready for the first day of Grade 1 and Grade 4, you can imagine how busy things have been.

The kids have been in school for almost 2 weeks now and things have finally settled down. We've fallen right back into our old routine and the kids are really happy to be back with their friends. I'm happy to have a relatively quiet house while they're gone, and the chance to have some alone time with the mini papercut. Thankfully, she's also reverted back to her old schedule of napping consistently in the afternoons and sleeping through the night. Phew, thank goodness!

So, I'm getting back to my blog. Hopefully it means a return to other things as well (I've been sewing lately:), more to come on that!), but I'm content with what I have on my plate right now. I hope you all are well, and will check back with us soon:)

No comments: