Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hmmm...sorry my bad


The other night my hubby was goofing around on the computer so I asked him to take a look at my blog to let me know what he thought. You know it never occurred to me to tell him to read it! Anyway, after giving me the "Looks good, anything else?", I took a closer look at the few posts that I've taken the time to write.

Now when I originally started this blog I did it because I wanted to keep a log of what I was doing work wise. Granted there are only a few posts, but what I have come to realize is that the majority of what I have been writing about has been weather related, and actually has nothing to do at all with my artwork! It seems like an awfully long time since I've posted anything work related...OOPS!!! I am currently waiting for my website (http://www.littlepapercuts.com/) to be completed, and I'm hoping it'll be ready by the end of June or early July. I put a lot of work into all of the artwork, layout and text for my website, and after handing it off to my web designer I now have to wait and hope for the best:) Like I've said before, I know how I want my website to look, and I'm hoping my web guy is on the same page, but I'm very nervous about whether or not it's gonna live up to my 'standards'.


Anyway, the bottom line is that I think since the weather has gotten soooo nice here, I've found it too difficult to stay home and work! The temptation to go and do something outside has been far to great to want to sit and create art, and I have TONS of artwork to start for upcoming projects! So, I am going to make the effort to post more art related stuff from now on...well, right after I take a walk outside in the sunshine:) Just kidding!


No comments: