Monday, August 16, 2010

puzzled
















A few years ago I found this wonderful wooden puzzle. Besides the fact that it's so darn cute, I love that it uses some good old imagination to play with too!
















It's an alphabet puzzle that comes with a background board. When you take all the pieces out of the puzzle you can stand them up on the board and play with them, make up stories etc. My son really loved this one when he was little, grouping all the pieces into their proper places, and occasionally the older papercuts will pull it out and make up stories with it.
















I've been looking for more puzzles like this, or anything interesting for the mini papercut, but haven't found any that really fit the bill. This is one of the only puzzles that we haven't passed on to other little cousins, and I'd really like some more. Any suggestions out there?

No comments: