Thursday, April 15, 2010

cute as a button
















My mini papercut is six months old today! I blinked and half a year flew by, but how much fun we've had so far:)

















She's been a very big part of my sewing escapades. She sits by patiently (for the most part anyway) and watches as I sew, and seems to love everything I've made for her so far...a flutter sleeve dress, a ruffle front dress and a little kimono top, just to name a few.

















I hate to toot my own horn, but I think they all look pretty darn cute! Wouldn't you agree? Looks like my smiley girl would agree too:)

8 comments:

April Boyer Modern Handmade said...

These outfits are just too adorable! Great job!

ricebabies said...

That ruffled dress..ammmmmmaaaaazing, can you make one my size?

-C said...

These are wonderful! I'm wondering... did you use patterns, and if so would you be willing to share the brand and #s?
If you designed them yourself, do you have any plans to sell the patterns?
Thanks!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh those are fabulous! Seriously, when do you find the time?! Love them all! Happy six months!

little papercuts said...

Thanks everyone!

ricebabies, I wish I could make one for adults:)

-C, I actually made up the patterns myself, but I'm not sure if I'll be selling them. I'll keep you posted;)

kiddlebug said...

Nice job!!!

Unknown said...

Those little outfits are just so adorable!!! Did you make the black headband with the flower too? Would love to see how you made it..

little papercuts said...

Thanks Shroo! I didn't make the headbands, I bought them from a wonderful shop on etsy called Hairblooms. Unfortunately she has closed up shop to focus on her family, but she was a pleasure to work with:)