Thursday, March 4, 2010

warmer temps and a cold























It figures that just as the warmer weather seems to be on it's way that my two older kids would be home sick with colds. I guess I should keep my fingers crossed that the mini papercut doesn't get sick too, but we've been down this road enough times to know that it's pretty much unavoidable. My eldest has almost completely lost her voice and my son has a really bad cough (sounds like a smoker's cough) and is really congested. Hopefully it's going to pass quickly, but I'm not holding my breath. And with my luck, hubby will be sick next week...and he's the biggest baby of them all when he's sick;) Oh well, I'm off to the pharmacy to stock up on cold medicine, Vicks vapor rub and Benylin plugs. So much for enjoying the spring-like weather. I hope it's here to stay though:)

No comments: