Monday, September 21, 2009

what a week


This past week has been crazy busy for us. First of all, a few weeks ago the lovely Spearmintbaby and Space for Inspiration, both contacted me asking if I would like a nursery feature on their blogs...to which I answered an emphatic YES!!! But seeing as the only completed part of my nursery nook is the actual crib, I requested a little bit of time to complete the room, or nursery wall, before they posted any pics. Well you can imagine my surprise last week when I noticed that images of my room were being featured on Kenziepoo and Ohdeedoh. The response has been fabulous and I've been bombarded with tons of questions regarding our space for the mini papercut, as well as inquiries about items in the mini muffin's nursery. I am DYING to finish our room, but my hands are tied at the moment since my hubby doesn't want me to do any heavy lifting, and he's been pretty busy himself. I have my fingers crossed that by the end of the week our nursery nook will be DONE!!!

No comments: