Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!

Life has been so hectic and so busy in my neck of the woods, I've had absolutely no time to update my blog. I'm so ashamed, but glad to report that my absence has been due to the loads of work I've been doing! Orders have been steady even though my website is STILL not finished, so I have no complaints. I am really hopeful that it will finally be completed sometime within the next couple of months, but I will have to find some free time to focus on it.
So, the last few months have been crazy, to put it mildly. It's like this every year for us, beginning in November and finally coming to a halt in February. And this year it's been no different. My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday in November, followed by Christmas, Christmas concerts, new ballet classes, New Year's and a January filled with 8 birthdays and Chinese New Year. Not to mention that within the next couple weeks, our family will be welcoming twins! My sister-in-law is having twins, a boy and a girl, and we've been preparing the nursery...sorry no pics yet, but they'll be coming soon.

I'll be updating everyone within the next few days with lots of pictures of orders that were completed and new projects I've been working on. And as promised, there will be pictures of the nursery I completed almost a year ago, as well as the nursery for the twins.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I know we did, and our new year is already off to a great start:)

No comments: