Saturday, November 5, 2011

we apologize for the interruption + now return you to your regularly scheduled program
















You may have noticed our extended absence from the blogosphere. I apologize to those of you whom have emailed or commented and have not received a reply. Things have been 'busy' to say the least. I will get back to everyone as soon as possible :)

When I last blogged I had mentioned I would be possibly returning to my beloved artwork. Unfortunately things didn't progress the way I would have liked and every thing's on hold again for the moment. In all honesty, work is at the very bottom of my list right now. It's funny how having an incredibly hectic and fun filled summer can really put everything into perspective. In just a couple years my miniest papercut will start kindergarten and my eldest will be getting ready to go to high school. I think I need to enjoy them while they still need their mommy :)

But, that doesn't mean their will be NO artwork altogether! We've been doing some fun art projects around the house and we'll definitely be sharing. We love all our followers out there and hope you'll keep on following our crazy life:)

Stay tuned for more of your regularly scheduled program...

2 comments:

Lindsay RC Wilson said...

I saw these paper animals http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/2011/12/paper-animals.html
and I immediately thought of you.

You don't know me, but I started following your blog after seeing it on Ohdeedoh, and then I fell in love with your paper work. I have enjoyed your candidness on your blog, and greatly respect your decision to focus on your family. I get a lot of "advice" from people regarding my decision to stay home with my little ones, but I know that this time will fly by and be gone so quickly.

Love you work, and wishing you all the best.

little papercuts said...

Thanks so much Lindsay, and sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply! Thank you for your support of my blog as well as your support as a fellow stay at home mom. Your words mean a lot to me :) Hugs, Jo-An xoxo