Thursday, April 7, 2011

a spoon full of sugar
















So, after being sick for well over a month I thought things had finally gotten back to normal. Well, sort of...for me at least. Unfortunately after getting back to almost 100% my poor little guys all got sick :( Yup all 3, all at once. But the worst is over and everyone is well on their way to a full recovery.

And now what's next for Little Papercuts? Right now I'm playing it by ear. My miniest papercut is proving to be my most challenging child yet. I thought by now things would be moving along smoothly on the work front...juggling a small child and papercut artwork should be a breeze (ha, ha,ha). I did it when my son was about this age, so no problem, right? Umm, yeah, tell that to my crayon covered wall. My miniest papercut is certainly a handful (wow, that's an understatement), and the crayon on the wall is just the tip of the iceberg. Lets just say that in the 18 months she's been alive, she's probably spent more time in timeout than both her siblings combined! She's a spitfire for sure:)

In the meantime I've been trying to figure out how to fit a fourth bedroom into our cramped apartment. I'm looking for something temporary but stable, and at this point I'm stumped. I have a few ideas, but nothing that really seems doable. All suggestions are more than welcome:)

No comments: