Thursday, July 15, 2010

so sweet























A few months back I read a review about a book entitled 'Zoe and the Fawn', written by Catherine Jameson and illustrated by Julie Flett. I knew right away that I had to have this book for the mini papercut (since her name IS Zoe). But it was nearly impossible to find in any store, and we searched for a copy for several months with no luck. To my delight we were able to special order one in at our local bookstore, and it was well worth the wait!























This book has to be one of the sweetest books I've read in a long time. The story is about a little girl and her father who happen upon a fawn in the woods and search for it's mother, finding several other animals along the way.























Now I may be a little biased, seeing as the main character's name is the same as my little one's, but I LOVE this book, and the illustrations are absolutely beautiful.























If you are able to get a copy of this book, I highly recommend it. Definitely a title to add to your 'must have' reading list:)

No comments: